Thursday, June 10, 2010

20 Years

So begins the first blog of Lady Violet, aka Renee.

Yesterday I completed twenty years of living. As I reflect on turning twenty, it has come to my attention that I am entering a new decade. The last decade of life included Junior High, High School, and my first two years of college. During that last decade I discovered my love for theater and music. I also met many new people and lost people. I spent eight years of the last decade being homeschooled, and two of them at Bethel college.

With all that the last decade held for me, I ponder what the new decade will bring. Adventures? New relationships? Closer relationships with the people I know? College graduation? Starting my own family? Missions in Africa? Becoming closer to God? I cannot even begin to fathom or dream up the events that will occur in my life in this next decade. All I can do is pray that I will live a life even more full in this decade than in the last one.

Renee

For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline. 2 Tim 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment